Re: [Gnumed-devel] urgent tasks to do

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] urgent tasks to do
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:38:54 +0100 (CET)

> Hilmar: can you send me a functional dump  of AMIS?
I would suggest that Karsten sent the complete AMIS database to you,
since I am on a  33.6 modem line and else wont finish until Saturday :). I
am , however, not quite sure about license issues with AMIS. I know that
we can use the database internally, but I am not quite sure about public
display of the data. I could still try to extract a subsample and change
drug names. That should solve at least the german legal requirements on
drug data publication (which is not allowed to non-medical personal).

Karsten, could you please comment on which way we should go in your
opinion ?

The AMIS browser should be adjustable to MIMS, too. That should only
require changing some lines in the configuration file. I will try to do
this using the query strings used in the MIMS-browser and send it to
Richard to test.

Hilmar