[Gnumed-devel] Debian Question

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Debian Question
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:50:46 +1100

Firstly I'm still here, reading all the mail, but snowed under +++ at work
with my assistant away on holidays and doing large owner-builder renovation
at home so that Karsten will have somewhere to stay when he visits our region
whenever he heads to  Oz!!!  Well, no not the only reason!!!!  - do need it
myself as well.

Promise to get back into the gui-design when needed.

But, question. I've put Debian 3.0 onto a hard drive but can't get X to run -
it must be the video configuration etc. and I don't know how to get it going.

Could I have a volunteer to fire questions at?

Thanks

Richard