Re: [Gnumed-devel] are we too freakin' ambitious ?

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] are we too freakin' ambitious ?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:03:39 +1100

Rejected posting to address@hidden

From:
"L-Soft list server at GPCG (1.8d)" <address@hidden>

To:
Horst Herb <address@hidden>

Date:
Today 19:17:18

You  are  not  authorized  to  send  mail  to  the  GPCG_TALK  list  from
 your
address@hidden account.  You might  be authorized  to send  to the  list
from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program
which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you
have
any question  regarding the policy  of the  GPCG_TALK list, please  contact
the
list owners: address@hidden

------------------------ Rejected message (54 lines)