[Gnumed-devel] drugref.org

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] drugref.org
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:14:36 +1100

I have registered the domain "drugref.org"

This will be the haven of our free collaborative pharmaceutical reference database. As soon as the DNS transfer of gnumed.net has taken place, I'll set it up as a virtual domain on the new gnumed.net server.

I hope this catchy name will help attracting people to the site and submitting information, so that we will soon have a comprehensive and reliable pharmaceutical reference

Horst