[Gnumed-devel] new developer... little changes to gmBMICalc & gmPreg Cal

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] new developer... little changes to gmBMICalc & gmPreg Calc
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:35:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone:

I just did my first cvs commit a little while ago.

I changed both the 'Pregnancy calc' and 'BMI Calc' so that:
1. the window icon (top left corner) is the same as the toolbar button
that launches them
2. the maximize button is gone and the size of the window is locked

To accomplish this two small functions were added in
'images_gnuMedGP_Toolbar' and a tiny bit of code to 'gmBMICalc'
and 'gmCalcPreg' was added.

My plans for the future are to tweak the GUI a bit more, unless
someone objects...

I'd like to change the window icon of the (main) GnuMed window... I
figure the Happy-Gnu and Serpent (or python?) symbol would fit
there rather nicely.

Michael