[Gnumed-devel] simplified gm_drugs

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] simplified gm_drugs
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 00:59:05 +1100

I have taken the liberty of submitting the modifications I made to gm_drugs as
a different file ("simplified_gmdrugs.sql") - will make it easier to discuss
the pros and cons of each approach. It is still incomplete and absolutely
untested.

I have also submitted a hopefully complete (?) dump of ATC codes, ready for
importig into that table. I am almost finished with a fairly comprehensive
list of generic drug names alog with their correspondend ATC codes, which
will be submitted a.s.a.p. via drugref.org

Both information sets have been mostly taken from the Australian PBS
information with some manual editing of automatically preprocessed
information.

Horst