[Gnumed-devel] A Little Fix (Preg. Calc.)

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] A Little Fix (Preg. Calc.)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:03:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone:

I think I'm up to speed on i18n now.  I wrote a tiny test program
to understand how it works.

Using my newly acquired knowledge, I fixed the Pregnancy Calculator.
The text and icon are now i18n.  The icon has the rather unimaginative
name of 'icon_Preg_calc' and is patterned after the code in
'gmGP_Allergies.py'  Further, I removed the dependence on
'images_gnuMedGP_Toolbar.py' I had created earlier.

I added the maximize box again (this is the only visible change).
I don't know how to remove it while maintaining the ability to
resize the frame -- and can't help but wonder whether this is what
Richard Terry was _really_ asking.

I hope this latest little fix finds more approval than the last.
Unless there are problems... I'm going to fix up the BMI Calc
next.

Michael