Re: [Gnumed-devel] new stuff in user-man.txt

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] new stuff in user-man.txt
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:35:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Gerardo Arnaez wrote:

> under TODO, someone has added text to be added to the
> user manual. There is no email attached to it.
> I am no sure where to put it in the user-man, if it
> belonds there at all.
> any ideas/help?
Some days ago Karsten suggested to divide the user manual in two parts:
one holding information on how to install/config gnumed (as an admin), the
other one describing how to use the program as an user.  Since until now
there is no user related information available all chapters belong to the
first part.
I suggest to put the documentation on how configuration data is handled
into a new chapter "Gnumed Configuration".

Hilmar