[Gnumed-devel] recall system

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] recall system
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:08:06 +1100

Anybody out there working on a "recalls" module?

From Monday on, I will be using a gnumed "recalls" module in my own practice. We had a staff meeting, everybody was highly disappointed with the recall functionality of our current software package, and we decided to give gnumed a first real life start for serious.

I still have an almost functional recalls module which never made it into the CVS (will be in CVS on the weekend after I modified the queries according to the current database status and updated a few SQL scripts).

Since I will work tonight and tomorrow night heavily on this, any existing functionality and/or good ideas are welcome.

Horst