[Gnumed-devel] plugins @!#$%!

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] plugins @!#$%!
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:50:35 +1100

I have noticed that the plugin manager disregards the plugin.cfg in the gui
directory now. Is it documented somewhere in which order plugins are loaded
now, and where to change preferences? Or do I have to browse the sources?
Apologies if I missed the relevant email.

Further, the "patient" detail window doesn't display it's panels any more.
First error that gets thrown is
  File "/cvsroot/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gui/gmPatientWindowManager.py",
line 213, in Shown
    self.gb['modules.patient'][self.pw.GetVisible ()].Shown ()
KeyError

What's wrong? Who done it?

Horst