Re: [Gnumed-devel] Another Serpent/SetFont/Problems w/ Patients

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Another Serpent/SetFont/Problems w/ Patients
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:46:26 +1100

Michael Bonert wrote:
Hi Everyone:

I created one more Serpent (png attached) and would like
to hear a bit more feedback... I want to get the thing
just right.  Thanks to those that have commented
thus far. :)

It looks excellent. I would keep that one.

Currently... the buttons from the 'Patient' tab don't
show-up (see attached png) and I see the following in the window I launched gnumed from (when clicking on the
patient tab):
----
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gmGuiMain.py", line 274,
in OnNotebook
    nbns[nb_no].Shown ()
  File
"/usr/share/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gui/gmPatientWindowManager.py",
line 223, in Shown
    self.gb['modules.patient'][self.pw.GetVisible()].Shown()
KeyError
----

Had exactly the same problem. Thought it was my fault since I had modified a large number of files in my local cvs tree, which I have not committed back (they depend on backend modifications I made, which are not cheked in yet either). Checked out a new CVS snapshot, and it worked, which appeared to confirm my suspicion that it was my modifications. Now it seems it was not. Maybe it depends on the import order of the plugins?

Also, 'gmBMICalc.py' gives me a segmentation fault when I
try running it stand alone.  Karsten doesn't have either of
these problems.  Am I alone on these ones?

I'll try when I am back home again.

Horst