Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:17:46 +0100

> By the way, I just joined this list and I have downloaded gnumed by CVS
> and when I run python gnumed.py, I get the following errors,
> File "gmShadow.py",line 27, in shadow
> self.contents = widget
> NameError: name 'widget" is not defined.
Sync your tree, this is fixed. It resulted from 4 spaces not
always being equal to a tab. Or, put another way, a tab not
always being equivalent to 8 spaces.

People need to make sure they are using tabs for indentation.
Tab size doesn't matter as long as it is tabs. If we used
spaces instead we'd have to agree on an indentation level
size. Mixing tabs and spaces is even more evil.