Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:51:37 +0100

> Also, do you know for the sever database set up, which sql I should run
> and in which order? The user manual mentioned only once sql is required.
To get the core database up and running you need pgSQL as a
procedural language, you'll then need a few groups and some
users (see server/utils/bootstrap*.conf for which and
client/doc/TODO/user-manual.txt for an explanation), finally
you'll need to insert gmconfiguration.sql, gmgis.sql and
gmidentity.sql. Nothing beyond those 3 files is _required_ at
this point.

You may want to try the server/utils/bootstrap*.py script with
it's companion *.conf to get an idea of what the db should look
like. I am halfways finished rewriting this for distributed
services.