Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxPython 2.4

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxPython 2.4
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:49:23 +1100

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Having installed wxPython 2.4 GnuMed wouldn't run anymore due
to a) SetFont problems and b) frame.Maximize().  All this is
now fixed, it runs again on my machine.

Strange. I had SetFont problems even before 2.4, but true - this morning's checkout didn't give this font error message any more. No other problems. What was this frame.Maximize error? (I am running Debian 3.0 unstable, since last week only with apt-get -t unstable installed components of gnumed)

Horst