Re: [Gnumed-devel] appointment

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] appointment
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:18:14 +1100

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:31, address@hidden wrote:
> how far is development for the appointment application:
>
> needs:
>  2 physicians each has 2 rooms and 2 pcs at the reception.

The prototype in CVS handles any number of doctors and waiting rooms. It
requires some serious debugging and some adjustments regarding underlying
tables, but is quite functional otherwise. Have a look at the description of
it in the white papers.

The code is ugly though, was a very quick hack when I needed something working
next day

Horst