Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tabbed List / Obsolete File ?

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tabbed List / Obsolete File ?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:33:11 -0500

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 01:59:44AM -0500, Michael Bonert wrote:
> Hi Everyone:
>
> I integrated the icons of the tabbed list into "gmGP_TabbedLists.py";
> "gmGP_TabbedLists.py" now no longer depends on
> "images_gnuMedGP_TabbedLists.py"
> How does one obsolete a file on CVS?  --I read somewhere one can't really
> delete a file on CVS.
cvs remove foo

You must delete the file first on your own side. (A pain for multiple
files)

It *is* 'deleted', the sense that, now, when someone downloads gnumed,
they don't get that file, but it's contents can still be retrieved
(which is a Good Thing)
> I think the most important 'Tab' should be on top.  I think this is
> drugs (--thinking about a US study that said drug prescription errors
> /interactions are the more frequent medical error causing death).
> I'm planning to re-order the Toolbar icons.  Objections?
Yes, the clinical summary should be on top at first . You do want to
know something about a patient before prescribing, in general ;-)

> I think the the pencil is better.  I like the icon more.  Also, if
I agree.

Ian