Re: [Gnumed-devel] Preg Calc/ wxPython docs

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Preg Calc/ wxPython docs
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:55:49 +1100

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:17, Michael Bonert wrote:

> Does anyone have some tips on where to find wxPython documention?
> The wxWindow documentation is a bit too academic for me... I think it
> is rather minimalistic and presumptive (of vast knowledge on my
> part).  The best I've found thus far is Robin Dunn's demo.  It is
> good and I thrive on coding from examples... I'm looking for more
> like it.

Try http://wiki.wxpython.org/ and http://wxpython-pit.sourceforge.net/
as well as subscribing to the wxpython mailing list
And, not to forget, you can always ask "how do I ..." on this very list too.

In any case, you'll soon have picked up enough knowledge to find the wxWindow
documentation satisfactory, I presume

Horst