[Gnumed-devel] Improved gmAbout

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Improved gmAbout
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:38:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone:

I removed the trickery to get motion in gmAbout.

If you pay attention to little details you'll notice
that the names now fly in smoothly from the left.  Also
fixed is the problem where the text would lock-up after
scrolling through a couple of times.

The list of names currently in there is based on who is on
the developers list and I've seen posting on the mailing
list this past month.  Check it out... and please make
sure I got your name right.

Michael