[Gnumed-devel] More Serpents...

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] More Serpents...
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 02:13:53 -0500 (EST)

Here are more serpents... this time seen with different 'Window
Decorations.' I like the one currently in the CVS (#2)... but
am a bit disatified with the appearance when different decorations
are choosen.

If someone wants to give tweaking the Serpent a try... let me
know I can send you my collection.  I'm mostly serpented-out.

Also...
I've have added a little program in test-area/michaelb/ for making
gnumed icons/images.  It should describe itself pretty much.

The bit I added into the manual... has to be moved into the
developer manual (it doesn't fit into the user manual).  I'll
clean this up soon... I'm currently fighting with KDE3.1

Michael