Re: [Gnumed-devel] ?Do we want another gnuMed.au Conference soon

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ?Do we want another gnuMed.au Conference soon
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:18:37 +1100

richard terry wrote:

So, What to others think. I quite enjoyed the trip to Lismore last year with Andre, and the venue seemed to work ok.

Perhaps a meeting again would move help move the clinical things along a bit and with other developments like drugref.org starting, we might be able to attract more people.

What do others think.

This time, I would propose to pool travel costs (sum up all incurred reasonable travel costs and split them by the number of people attending) to make it easier for people having to travel a long way.

"Reasonable travel costs" would mean the cheapest flight/train etc one can get, no business class please ;-)

For students, I would propose to subsidize their travels, I am happy to chip in something for them.

Horst