Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally have an interface to see!!!!!!

From: richard terry
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally have an interface to see!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:34:05 +1100

Ok I deleted gnumed to try your instructions and failed:

Sorry, dont' know how to do the link called modules etc can you tell me
explicity. I got this message;

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bootstrap-gm_db_system.py", line 53, in ?
    _log = gmLog.gmDefLog
NameError: name 'gmLog' is not defined
address@hidden utils]$