[Gnumed-devel] I think I've bootstrapped ok

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] I think I've bootstrapped ok
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:53:06 +1100

I did a dragndrop of my python common back to the utils directory and selected
'link here' and changed the name of the link to modules and I think the
bootstrapping must have worked.

There were some error messages regarding duplicate things however.

I;m really off to bed now (I went to bed a couple of hours ago, but just got
up to see if you'd replied cause I couldn't sleep).

Thanks, and bye, I'll pick up any other messages in the morning and over the
weekend try and do a mini how to for dummies.

Richard