[Gnumed-devel] Syntax re bootstrapping db

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Syntax re bootstrapping db
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:50:58 +1100

My home machine now really truly dead (having just succeeded in getting
gnumed to run at home I've lost the lot - the machine being in the repairers
with an apparent dead motherboard and corrupted hard drive), I'm trying to
get functional at work.

Karsten mailed me the syntax for the bootrapping db file and I seem to
remember the line had to include a flag to point to the bootstrap file.

Could someone help?

thanks