Re: [Gnumed-devel] My $0.02 worth on OSCAR McMaster

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] My $0.02 worth on OSCAR McMaster
Date: 26 Mar 2003 07:39:00 +1100

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 05:58, Michael Bonert wrote:
snip

> Interesting is they got funding from my provincial government... which
> actually is quite pro-business and IMHO not very forward thinking.
> http://www.openhealth.com/en/press/20apr01.html -- stjan: take a look...
> it says "a rural practice in South Australia" is already using
> it.  To everyone else: Is this someone in our group?

Hi Michael

I don't think so. I suspect the South Australian group might have had
something to do with Teng Liaw when he was researching MUFFIN during a
stint at the University of South Australia in the mid to late 90s.
http://lists.fpen.org/guest/archives/FAM-MED/log-1995/msg00619.html

Horst might have more inside information. He and Teng are on the
overseeing body for computer implementation in Australia.
http://www.gpcg.org/about_gpcg/management.html

David