[Gnumed-devel] Looking for Login and Password to Gnumed

From: tvi
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Looking for Login and Password to Gnumed
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:52:29 -0500

I have downloaded the Gnumed ISO and successfully created a bootable cdrom.
When I execute the gnumed icon on the Knoppix desktop I am presented with a
login screen that defaults to the login "guest".  I have searched everywhere to
no avail for login instructions for this screen.  No matter what I try I
receive a con not connect to database error.  What is the admin login and
password for the Knoppix boot cd version of Gnumed?

Thank You,
Jim