[Gnumed-devel] Searching (Was: ha)

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Searching (Was: ha)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:47:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> * 207 patients IDs fetched in 0.550 seconds
> * patient data fetched in 2.252 seconds
>
> Note:
> - same old machine (133 MHz/40 MB)
> - same search term ("becker")
Here I would probably search for *cker or at least B.cker or whatever, but
input of just "cker" to search for this name would be more handy in my opinion.
(For the non German speackers: There are Becker and Bäcker which have the
same sound.)

> Now, THIS is where we want to be !
Kongratulations.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy