[Gnumed-devel] public GnuMed database

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] public GnuMed database
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:42:02 +0200

Dear all,

I have set up a public database on my server. This database
will always be rather up to date as far as the schema goes. Do
not rely on data being kept for long in that database as it
will be lost upon the next bootstrap. I may even automate
re-bootstrapping at some point.

This database can be used by people who want to check out the GnuMed
frontend but have trouble bootstrapping their own database or
who don't have a database server available.

host: anubis.homeunix.com
port: 5432
database: gnumed-public
user/password: ask me in private mail

Alex: gm-archive-tkfp is gone ! But gnumed-public has the same
functionality.