[Gnumed-devel] another icon request/proposal

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] another icon request/proposal
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:43:10 +0200

I am in the process of reworking the top pane of the main
GnuMed screen to include the new patient search widget. It
occurred to me that the button icon for "demograpics details"
is not really intuitive (at least to me). It shows a form
partially covered by binoculars. Now, I do like the quality of
the icon - it really looks professional. However, I'd propose
to change the binoculars into a magnifying glass.

Or does someone have an even better suggestion ?

The icon should convey the meaning
 "go display the (demographic) details for this patient"
where "this" refers to the patient in the adjacent search
widget virtue of it's spatial proximity.

Thanks,