[Gnumed-devel] check in

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] check in
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 23:02:18 +0200

I have checked in the things I have been working on over the
last few days:

- the new patient search field implanted into the top pane
  - it has an ugly tooltip
  - it is to big (height only)
  - its list box does not auto-size properly
  - its list box does not display in a sane place

- the age field moved to the top pane internally
  - it should have a grayish background 'coz it's not editable

- the allergies field moved to the top pane internally
  - it should have a grayish background 'coz it's not editable

- the "patient demographics" button moved to the top pane internally
  - this is the button where I suggested the icon change to
    reflect the change meaning
  - it is ugly (mainly the 3d border)
  - it is not connected to gmDemographics which it should (it
    does have a handler, though, which prints out a message)

- the gmCurrentPatient Borg has been reworked

I have tried to find and fix all the affected pieces of code
but I will have missed some somewhere. The code as is runs
for me and does what one would expect.

Please try it out and tell me where things break for you or
better yet fix it.

***
This is where the things I forgot would have been
displayed had I not forgotten to describe them.
***

Regards,