[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed.conf.au

From: David Guest
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed.conf.au
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:03:29 +1000

Guys

For your consdieration.

I have the following message from Sarah Cocks regarding booking a room for gnumed.conf.au.

I note that GPCG has meetings on the Saturday and it is important that Horst goes to these.

I wonder if it would be better to meet on Thursday and Friday of that week.

What do people want? Richard, Ian, Sian, Tim, Horst (if he's around)?

David

sarahc wrote:
Hi David,

Regarding the booking of the MEU room for the Friday 8th & Saturday 9th of August. I /need to notify you that with accessing the facilities on the Saturday the Building Attendent will need to come in as the MEU room is not in the main building, and accessing the room and toilets etc will not be possible without a staff member being present.

I have mentioned the possibility of this to Robyn Hoschke (Building Attendant). He is happy to facilitate however would need to be paid overtime for the hours of 9-5pm or the hours of the conference/meeting. He estimated that it would be around $200.00 for the day. I have requested that he confirm the cost/rate. I gather in the first instance the IT Department would cover this cost however would need to be reimbursed for this expenditure.

If you could confirm how you would like to procede it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sarah Cocks
IT Liaison Officer
Faculty of Medicine