[Gnumed-devel] BMI Calc

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] BMI Calc
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:45:35 +1000

Hi Michael,

I've looked at the progress and thanks.

Some suggestions re implemenation

1) Centre the BMI Calc on the screen

2) When you calculate the BMI, I would set the slider bar to that value,
however I would not set the text boxes beneath that. The idea is that when
the user (doctor) grabs the slider he can move it back to an appropriate BMI
in the range and in doing so the adjusted values then appear in the box
underneath.

3) Can you link the reset buttons to clear the text boxes

4) At some point we need to do something about the coloured boxes
representing the appropriate ranges - I've enclosed another dump of the
visual basic template showing how it looks.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Richard