Re: [Gnumed-devel] WxWindows

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] WxWindows
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:51:15 +1000

Good, but these things aren't clear in the documentation - well not to me -
and so I need to mention each point at which i get stuck so that the
instructions become clear.
I have some dependencies to sort out to install these next bits
(and six teenage males on my home network making my life difficult with a LAN
party)
Liz

--
If you live to the age of a hundred you have it made because very few
people die past the age of a hundred.