Re: [Gnumed-devel] startup problems

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] startup problems
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:03:07 +0200

> I updated my CVS copy of the client dir and ran a 'cvs status' to see if
> there are any version differences. This seems not to be the case.
> This should mean that I am running an up to date copy of the source
> repository. Still experiencing the same error.

I checked again whether my local copy of gmCfg.py is different
from the CVS one. It is not. I then deleted my
~/.gnumed/gnumed.conf file. Then I ran GnuMed. It correctly
complained about having to create an empty default config
file. It so did and the config dialog saved its settings in
there. The resulting file is attached.