Re: [Gnumed-devel] re drug ref

From: Alexander Caldwell
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re drug ref
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 09:55:28 -0700

Hi,

Bob Shepard has a postgres port of the Multum Database running. It has
all drugs the FDA approves in the U.S.  It has all the available preprations,
but it
does not have dosing info for a specific patient or things like indications,
contraindications, adverse reactions etc.  It uses ndc codes for indexing. It
has not been regularly updated either. You can check it out at:

 Host 206.127.114.202
 Port 5432
 database lexiconp
 Username tkfp
 Password tkfp

 The one you are mentioning  sounds like a web server based version.  Do you
have the URL? Would be interested in looking at it.

Alex