[Gnumed-devel] OSCAR McMaster

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] OSCAR McMaster
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 00:29:52 -0400 (EDT)

>but they are. At least David Chan is, seriously. However,
>they have the same time and resource problems as we do,
Ok.  I've probably jumped to a conclusion here.  I haven't met
David and it is probably fair to say that I've unfairly
prejudged him and his project.

>their developers are rather naive (not meant derogative at all)
That is probably an accurate assessment, whereas I'm probably
not such a good judge for that.  What I can say is: they seem
to be nice... they are learning and liked my input. :)

Michael