[Gnumed-devel] gmDateTimeInput

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gmDateTimeInput
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:12:27 +0200

I have committed a functional skeleton for date/time input
widgets. If we start using them anywhere date/time input is
needed we can transparently add features and have them show up
in all places without any further coding (apart from the
possible need for parameterization).

Currently this does not do anything wxTextCtrl can not do.
However, the wxPython supplied date/time input widgets are not
flexible enough (think: valid dates must be in the future but
no more than 21 days, "+10" is to mean "add ten days" where
"relative=1" means "to the currently displayed date" while
"relative=0" means "to the initial default date" which may or
may not be "today" depending on "default date" ... ;-)