Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems installing gnumed

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems installing gnumed
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 07:04:36 +1000

On Sat, 24 May 2003 05:51, Roberto Mello wrote:
> My name is Roberto Mello and I'm evaluating GNUmed for my mom's clinic.

Roberto,

gnumed is still in development, not even alpha test quality yet. It still
lacks most features that are needed to actually use it.

Currently, we have a lot of user interface, and some database structure, and
the two talk very little if at all to each other - but we are getting there,
slowly.

I guess you are the guy with this utmost useful Posgresql tips web site? If
so, your help would be most appreciated, not only for Portuguese translation.

The error you are getting must be due to a recent change - I'll look into it,
but I'd expect that Karsten Hilbert (Karsten Hilbert
<address@hidden>) knows the answer already. It is probably an
enumeration which hasn't be initialized in the database bootstrapping script.

Horst