[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed architecture

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed architecture
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 15:59:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 May 2003, Horst Herb wrote:

> Only problem is that I still don't know which RPC interface wil be best suited
> and most future proof for us.
If I do not know what to do I normally look for the choices of people who tried
to address the same problem.  So I really have no clue in this protocol djungle
but what about comparable (also proprietary) projects?  I do not mean that we
should simly adopt other peoples choice (and perhaps errors). But some
statistics
about choices of other projects might help here.

Kind regards

       Andreas.