[Gnumed-devel] PropertySupport

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] PropertySupport
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:20:26 +0200

Sian,

would you please bother explaining the code in PropertySupport
some more. It doesn't look half bad but I don't understand it.
The entity names seem to be taken straight out of a particular
implementation theory and don't exactly guide in understanding
what's going on.

I mean, like, in gmDispatcher, I understand what a
"dispatcher" is all about. But what the heck is a
"PropertySupport" ? What is "PropertySupported" supposed to
mean, particulary, what's its relation to "PropertySupport".
And who is listening to whom with the help of a
"ProperyListener". What, after all, is a property ? Certainly
nothing that my limited understanding readily attaches to
anything familiar (in the given context, anyways).

Thanks,