[Gnumed-devel] re previous stuff

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re previous stuff
Date: 29 May 2003 15:29:35 +1000

please ignore the property support stuff: it just adds another thing to
debug if it goes wrong.
Looking at the backend files again, it looks pretty well thought out,
and I gather there isn't a great motivation to getting a working gui
going, for all sorts of reasons - however, thanks for humoring me for
having a go at  a hacked up connection of the current gui ( remedial
therapy I suppose). I'll try to keep in mind it's all just for fun.

BTW, about java being a bloated middleware, isn't it not much bigger
than the unix c libraries ?