[Gnumed-devel] Re: [Fwd: [torch] views on "clean demo" site]

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Fwd: [torch] views on "clean demo" site]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:43:34 +0200

Dear GnuMedders,

this came through the TORCH list and subsequently through
the openhealth list. Tim, who is a TORCH developer offered to
export the test data once it's available. I have expressed
interest in the records on behalf of GnuMed.

Please read Dr.Maynards post below and consider joining in. We
will get back better test data if we help out creating it.
When we have the data I will make sure it is made importable
into GnuMed.