[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel: Dr Tux / XML (Michael Bonert)

From: Christian Heller
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel: Dr Tux / XML (Michael Bonert)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:15:49 +0200

> Has anyone read Torsten Kunze's Diplomarbeit?
> http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/doc/screenshots/reform/Diplomarbeit_Tor
>sten_Kunze.pdf I skimmed parts of it.  He seems to like XML for data
> exchange.  Are we going to head that direction?

This link will disappear soon. The better link with yet more papers is:
http://cybop.berlios.de/doc/papers/index.html

In about two weeks, one more paper from "Jens Kleinschmidt" will be
uploaded in which he compares CORBA and SOAP, using image transfers.
There should also be some words about DICOM in there.
Unfortunately written in German, again. I encourage my students to write
in English but wasn't very successfull to now :-(

Christian