Re: [Gnumed-devel] gm-drugs.sql

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gm-drugs.sql
Date: 17 Jul 2003 10:36:30 +1000

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 09:37, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Ian,
>
> what are we going to do about this ? Move it to drugref CVS,
> too
I think so.: this schema is synonymous with drugref, yet gnumed will be
able to use any drug database exposing an agreed API. By extension, the
XML-RPC interfaces (which I would like to start work on soon) should go
in drugref.org CVS too.

I have imported the latest version into drugref CVS as sql/drugref.sql

Ian