Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed meeting

From: John Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed meeting
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:46:28 +1000

> > What is the URL for the gnumed meeting to be held in Sydney
> > on August 8  (I think this outlines the agenda and those going)?

> gnumed.mine.nu
>
> This appears to be down [it appears to be a dynamic address, probably it's
> David Guest's home computer]
> The conference has been shortened to a day, Friday, to accomdate the GPCG
> forum, which is
> discussing open-source.
>
> I have annual leave this week, pretty much any time is convient for a
> meeting.

Thanks, I just found the URL:
http://gnumedconf.mine.nu

Would there be a time this Saturday or Sunday afternoon
when we could get together - ie. myself with a couple of the
RMIT students.  Dave and I live in Mt Eliza, and we were
going to come up to East Brighton to meet Alan (who lives
in Caulfield) at 42 Robinson Street.

Would this be convenient ?

John Mac
Tel: 9775 2041 (home)