Re: [Gnumed-devel] lack of static (compile time checking) in python.

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] lack of static (compile time checking) in python.
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:25:07 +1000

I downloaded the latest version last night.

It has certainly come a long way in the last 18 months and is probably useful
to get used to gui design, and to see what the resultant code is like.

Though I don't do much coding, in the end I found it much easier to get used
to doing it by hand in an editor (I used Wing ide which has autocompletion)
and just run it, see what happens, adjust the gui etc.

Regards

Richard Terry