[Gnumed-devel] Re: OSS meeting

From: David Guest
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: OSS meeting
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:41:54 +1000

Tim Churches wrote:

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 22:33, Richard Hosking wrote:
Anyone have more detail of the OSS meeting and the program etc?
I will arrive in Sydney on Friday - dont know where I am going at present.

The programme can be found at http://gnumedconf.mine.nu/program.html but
the venue is not listed. From memory it is in one of the meeting rooms
in the Edward Ford Bldg (A27, School of Public Health) at Sydney Uni.

David Guest, please confirm this ASAP, although I appreciate that open
source methods are being used to organise this open source
conference...everyone has his or her own version of when and where the
conference is to be held, but eventually order emerges from the chaos
and we all assemble...
Sorry guys, I have been off line for the last 48 hours (bloody Winmodems) and teeing up some arrangements for gnumed.conf.au.

The details are as per http://gnumedconf.mine.nu/. (You did not go high enough Tim.)

Meeting Friday starts at 9 a.m in the Medical Education Unit of the School of Public Health. This is down one flight of stairs across the courtyard and down the end of the corridor. Because GPCG has scheduled their meeting on Saturday the program has been revised so that the mornings will be core gnumed architecture and overview and the afternoon devoted to a workshop. Those not going to GPCG on the Saturday can continue with gnumed or other open source technologies in the ?A3 lecture theatre in the main SPH building.

If you need to get in contact my number is 0414-470-375.

See you tomorrow.

David