Re: [Gnumed-devel] More of borders/fonts

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] More of borders/fonts
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:38:17 +1000

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 06:08 pm, richard terry wrote:
> Communication from the wxPython list etc seems to say that if one can
> install wxGTK2 then this may overcome some of the problems.
>
> I tried downloading and installing the rpm for mandrake built by robin dunn
> from
>
> http://alldunn.com/wxPython/preview/2.4.1.2/
>
> but so far no luck in installing it because of dependency problems.
>
> If someone could figure it out and let me know, but I'll keep trying for a
> while.
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

There are some simple ways of dealing with this thru the Mandrake auto install
system.
do you have lots of repositories filed in your system from which you can
retrieve files?
If so, you can use the file search feature to find each of the missing files
you need, using the names you get from the error messages.
If you don't understand how this works, let me know
Liz

--
All generalizations are false, including this one.
                -- Mark Twain