[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Re: [GPCG] What I did on my winter holidays - 12cc C

From: syan tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Re: [GPCG] What I did on my winter holidays - 12cc Conference Report (long)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:17:16 +1000

I think you could just have a 2 tier client which can run multiple instances
on one machine (the server);  citrix looks like a VNC with streamlining (
does it really create the windows components on the client machine inside the
client virtual window?) .  Anyone know if VNC is insecure ?

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [GPCG] What I did on my winter holidays - 12cc Conference Report (long) Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:16:02 +1000
We are not reluctant to offer this facility with Profile's 3-tier
architecture GPs can log in from home, nursing home etc with out require
Citrix or terminal services using a Profile client.

Paul

Paul Geyer
General Manager
Intrahealth limited

Suite 8 * 70-80 Wellington Street * Collingwood * Victoria 3066 * Australia
Phone: +61 3 8412 8100 * Fax: +61 3 9415 1615 * Mobile: 0419 393 054 *
www.intrahealth.com