[Gnumed-devel] Help needed with gtk2

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Help needed with gtk2
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:34:13 +1000

As per previous posts, I'd like to get wxPython built around gkt2.x to see if
the borderless controls are feasable which apparently they may be.

I've spent a number of hours on this to no avail, and think my time would be
better spent completing the functional/gui documentation.

I wonder if some kind soul could figure it out for me and email me a howto. It
must include all steps including getting the latest wxPython demo running
with the gtk2 wigit set.

From replies on the wxPython list apparently one needs to do it from source
with the appropriate flags (they are included in the readme file), however in
my hands I still end up with compile errors.

Thanks in anticipation.

Richard