Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:08:10 +1000

gnuMed wouldn't run past a certain point, so I thought maybe my database was
out of date (hadn't tried to run gnumed for a couple of months). I deleted
gnumed database and was trying to reconfigure the database using the
configuration tools.

Stopped quickly at the point in the log file attatched.

Any help appreciated.

Richard